24. Can I make changes to or cancel my order?
In order to keep costs to a minimum and pass along those savings to you with our low prices, our system is set up to automatically process your order as soon as it is placed. Therefore, we cannot make any changes or cancel your order after it has been submitted. Please verify all the information on the checkout page including your personalization, quantities, ship-to address, and special promotions prior to submitting your order. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you understand our goal is to keep our costs low and processing times fast.
25. Can I get my order all at once?
If you are ordering items that have different ship dates you will be prompted to make a choice prior to checking out. You can select “Yes! Ship my order when complete.” and we will consolidate your order for a single delivery making it convenient for you and saving the environment at the same time!
26. How do I submit a photo for an item I want to order? What are your photo requirements?
When adding the item to your shopping cart you will be prompted to upload your photo.
We accept these types of images: EPS, TIF, PDF, JPG, AI, PNG, GIF and BMP.
The quality of your product starts with your image and the production time for your product cannot start until an acceptable image has been received. We want to supply you with the highest print quality possible and ask that the below recommendations be followed.
• We cannot accept images from cell phones.
• Cameras should be 5 mega pixels or higher.
• Photo file should be between 1 and 6 MB.
• We accept images with the following file types: EPS, TIF, PDF, PSD, JPG, and AI. PNG, GIF, and BMP files are accepted, but these are not preferred because they do not reproduce as well. We recommend using a JPG format.
• When supplying files from your digital camera, send the original file size (or largest file size) to ensure your picture has the best possible print quality.
• When using a scanner to send us a file of your photo, a resolution of 300 DPI (dots per inch) or higher is preferred.
• Close-ups and high quality images with bright colors will produce the best results.
• We will not do any photo retouching or color correction.
• We cannot reproduce copyrighted, registered, trademarked, or professional photos and images (unless a copyright release is submitted with a photographer, studio or artist's signature).
• We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material. We will not reproduce materials that are deemed to be offensive or obscene.
• Has your image been forwarded via email? Every time an image is forwarded the size of the image is decreased. Example: An image forwarded using a widely used email provider is reduced 50% in size the very first time it is forwarded.
• How do you get an electronic image from an old photo? Visit your local print shop or photo processing center and ask them to scan your photo and save it on a CD. We recommended that you request a minimum of 300 DPI. The large the file size the better.
• How do you tell what your image's pixel width and height are? Open your image. Place your mouse pointer on the image and right click. Select properties. The pixel width and height can be found under dimensions.
• How do you tell what file type your image is? Open your image. Place your mouse pointer on the image and right click. Select properties. The file type will be listed under type
27. Do you accept international PayPal payments (outside the US)?
We accept PayPal payments from the US. We do not accept payments from other countries.
28. How long will it take to receive my PayPal refund?
PayPal refunds typically take 5 to 7 days from receipt of returned merchandise to process.
29. Can I add to my PayPal order once it is placed?
Unfortunately we cannot modify a PayPal order once it has been placed. As PayPal requires the account holder to authorize the transaction via a web portal, we cannot obtain a new authorization for a different amount once the order is placed. If you want to add to an order, you will need to place a second order online.
30. Will PayPal slow down the shipment of my order?
No it will not. We receive authorization instantly when you place your PayPal order just like a credit card. There will be no payment-related delays in your order.
31. Why has my PayPal order been refused?
We do not accept orders for which a PayPal authorization has been denied. As PayPal is a web-only payment method, we are unable to attempt to reprocess the transaction if the first one failed. Should you still want the order, please process it with a different pay method.
32. How do I personalize my item?
Add the item to your cart and the customization screen pops up allowing you to enter your own personalization. You will be presented with all the options and choices available for that particular item.
33. How long will my balloons float with helium?
Because filling, tying, and usage of balloons is beyond our control, no performance or longevity guarantee can be made. Actual float times can vary depending on temperature and climate conditions as well.
Here are some good guidelines:
A latex balloon filled with helium will float approximately one hour for every inch of your balloon. 9" balloon = 9 hours.
A latex balloon with Hi-Float (item code BLHFTWP) and filled with helium will float up to three to five times longer as figured by the balloon size.
A latex balloon with Ultra Hi-Float (item code BLTULT) and filled with helium will float up to 1 week.
An average size Mylar balloon filled with helium will float approximately three to five days. Mylar balloons are also easily re-inflated. Hi-Float and Ultra Hi-Float are not intended for use with Mylar balloons.
34. Do you have a retail store location? I live nearby; can I pick up my order from your warehouse?
Unfortunately we do not have any retail store locations. Currently all orders are placed via the website, phone, mail or fax. Sorry, you cannot pick up your order. Our facilities are great places to work; however, they are not equipped for retail shoppers. We apologize for any inconvenience.
35. What does “made to order” mean?
That’s an item we create especially for you. When you place an order, please allow for the stated production time. Unfortunately, we are not able to rush our production times or ship dates. Even if you choose not to personalize the item, production times remain the same.
36. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally. For information on shipping to Canada, please see our Canadian Shipping page. For information on our international shipping costs, please see our Shipping Info page.
37. What is a Delivery Surcharge?
Because some items are larger, these items have a delivery surcharge. The surcharge is in addition to the regular shipping and handling charges and the cost will be applied at checkout. The price will appear individually by each item and is included in the total for "Shipping and Handling". Surcharges vary by item.
38. The item is “out of stock”. Can I still place an order for it?
No, we can not place orders for items that are not in stock. Please go to the product page online and click the “Notify Me” button to sign up to receive an email as soon as the item is in stock and available for purchase.